A bunch of big things happened last week:
- my first article was published
- I went on my first group ride ever with the Dark Horse Flyers
- I had my first driving lesson, and drove to work (!) during rush hour (!) on Dupont and Bloor (!)
- and our article was picked up by The Atlantic‘s CityLab!
- …and CBC Radio, UofT News, the Toronto Star, Metro, MetaFilter, the MEFI PODCAST, Treehugger, 680 News, Newstalk 1010, the ALA’s Office of Intellectual Freedom…and oh boy, academia doesn’t prepare you for So Your Research Went Viral. When the world dies down, I’ll write the blog post about exactly that.